AJAX addon for v0.9
This addon is now included in the core distribution, so no additional download is needed.
At some point soon there will be a screencast illustrating the exciting new features contained in this addon.
New features (newest first)
- Command-line interface available, using Ubiquity for Firefox
- In listItems, change the order of columns, by clicking on the eye icon in the top-left cell of the table to get a list of the columns, and dragging column names up and down in that column-list. You can toggle whether these changes are shown with a live preview: if the preview is turned off, you won't see the effects until you close the column-list, by clicking on the cross in the top right corner, or by clicking somewhere on the window outside the column-list. (trac:435)
- Perform a single action on several items at once, from the listItems screen: assign a category or context, delete, or tag. (trac:101)
- When assigning a parent to an item, the item will inherit context, category and deadline from the parent
- Toggle display of specific (space and time) contexts in the Spatial Context report
- The preferences screen now appears as a series of tabs, rather than a very long list of options
- Create a parent for an item while creating an item
- Edit items dynamically in the lists of items and when viewing an item's children
- Add children dynamically, to an item being viewed: this is particularly useful with lists!
- Mark items as next actions, or as complete, in the lists of items, in the Spatial Context report, and when viewing an item's children
- Select which data columns are shown, and which are hidden: in that list of columns described above, click on a column name in that list to toggle its visibility. (trac:51)
See trac:77 for the history of this addon.