This marvellous add-on was created by Robert Deeken, and submitted in trac ticket 397.
This requires fpdf, which is a free php library for creating PDFs. To use the default config, fpdf should be a subdirectory of the parent directory of gtd-php, so the path from gtd-php to fdpf is ../fpdf/
Note, this add-on is suitable for people who like hipsterPDAs
. You can now download actions from GTD-PHP to your hipsterPDA. -- Crisses
Options are set in options.inc.php:
- Letter is the default. A4 seems to work ok too. Other sizes will currently behave strangely, as column sizes are currently hard-coded.
- the relative path from the gtd-php base directory to the fpdf directory. The default is
- the name of the font present on your server to use. The default is Arial
- the size in points of the font to use. The default is 8
- defaults to true, which means that only next actions will be printed. If false, all live actions will be printed.
We may additionally need these options:
- at the moment, page 8 is always printed as blank lines for notes, even if there are enough (next) actions to flow onto it. This option would allow the toggling of page 8 between notes and actions,
- truncate the printing of project and item titles after a fixed number of characters, to prevent them overflowing
- only print out specific contexts, and choose the order they'd be printed in. This is probably the hardest to code, but one of the most useful options.